Become A Founding Member!

Dan The Man

Da Big Guy
Staff member
Howdy Folks,

Since we're a new site and have some private forums (cannot be seen by non-members, new members, or search engines) I've setup a "Founding Member" status for the first 50 members that post. This means if you're one of the first 50 members to register and post you will get founding member status this will allow you access the private forums without meeting the requirements that will be set for new members after the first 50.

I'm still working on the overall forum layout and founding member permissions and should have everything setup by Wednesday the 10th.

Go register and get to posting! :)

I can't wait to see and read others people's stories and posts. I have males in my own family that struggle with weight issues also myself. Even though this is mainly for men, one can take and leave information from here and apply it to their own life.

I can't wait to see and read others people's stories and posts. I have males in my own family that struggle with weight issues also myself. Even though this is mainly for men, one can take and leave information from here and apply it to their own life.
Welcome aboard Char! I appreciate you joining up. It's great to have you here and I've set you up as a founding member.

Keep in mind that since this is mostly a guys forum you might read somethings that a lady wouldn't be interested in or maybe find offensive. I don't want to scare you off just letting you know. :)

Not to much will scare me, I will not complain if I find somethings I find a little to heavy for me, I will just leave or stick to posts I enjoy reading. I can always take a bit of a leave. I have had fair warning from you. I will respect you, and your own forum. I know I am not obligated to stay.

Not to much will scare me, I will not complain if I find somethings I find a little to heavy for me, I will just leave or stick to posts I enjoy reading. I can always take a bit of a leave. I have had fair warning from you. I will respect you, and your own forum. I know I am not obligated to stay.
Thanks Char. I know you're pretty easy going but I just wanted to give you a heads up.

I'm here Dan I joined up as soon as I seen the post on ODJT.

Look forward to helping others and seeing their progress. Hopefully I will have some good knowledge that helps LOL

Thanks for the support guys! I've upgraded you both to 'founding members' you should be able to see the private forums now.

I'm still fleshing out the final layout of the forums so you'll see somethings change this week but tomorrow is busy offline. I'll probably get to work on our digs a little more on Tuesday.