Mental Health

cpvr

Administrator
Founding Member
How's everyone's mental health here? Do you currently battle it out with any mental illness? If yes, what do you have? If you're mental health is perfectly fine, do you know anyone that has problems with their mental health? What keeps you mentally healthy?

For me, I've been fighting my bipolar disorder for over ten years now. I've had a few really bad years, but things have been looking up for me lately since my meds got adjusted/increased back on March 31st.

I think I'm sane. Isn't that the first sign of being insane? :D I kid I kid.

A close family member is bipolar it's hard to deal with from my end sometimes even harder to deal with on their end I'd imagine.

As for me aside from generalized anxiety I don't have any issues or at least I don't think I do. ;)

I just got hit with ton of bricks. I really think there has been a big misdiagnoses made. I am scared as hell. My daughter just inform me after me probing a bit tonight, she has been diagnosed with Clinical depression. She is only 16. She asked me to keep her illness from her Dad. I will for a bit, but I won't for long. I am really not feeling well from this. She is a high achiever . What to say or what to do...

I just got hit with ton of bricks. I really think there has been a big misdiagnoses made. I am scared as hell. My daughter just inform me after me probing a bit tonight, she has been diagnosed with Clinical depression. She is only 16. She asked me to keep her illness from her Dad. I will for a bit, but I won't for long. I am really not feeling well from this. She is a high achiever . What to say or what to do...
Clinical depression is quite common. I know quite a few people with it. Once they find the right medication for your daughter she'll do fine. Stay positive for your daughter and help with whatever you can.