Allow Me To Introduce Myself

Dan The Man

Da Big Guy
Staff member
Howdy Folks,

Most of you already here are here because you know me but for those that come along in the future I'll introduce myself. My name is Dan Hutter, I'm 31 years old, live in upstate New York, and I've always been a big guy.

Currently, for work I build and maintain websites like this one for both myself and clients. I also do computer repairs and maintenance for both local people and remotely. Sometimes the money is great other times not so much. Due to my weight, I'm not able to be on my feet all day which makes finding a 'day job' difficult for me. Hopefully that will change over the next year or two.

My 'fat guy story' is in the private section you guys can read that if you want to hear more about that. Outside of being a fat guy I enjoy music, nature, computers, meeting new people, and taking long scenic rides around my area.

Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it. If there's anything you want to know just ask. :)

Cheers,
Dan

Last edited:
Thank you so much for creating this community bro! I can't wait to watch this place grow and be apart of something great.

Hi ! I am Dan's friend. I am here to give support, and add a few tip and tricks. And learn from all of you as well. Somethings that I can apply to my own life and journey. Add my two sense here and there, add little bit humor sharing on this enriched man cave that am happy to have Dan invite me to, and be a part of. I am not here often, nor do I make judgement on anyone, I have my own issues. As a good friend, I like to stop by once in awhile. So everyone continue on your journey. I look forward to meeting up with you from time to time along the way.

Hi ! I am Dan's friend. I am here to give support, and add a few tip and tricks. And learn from all of you as well. Somethings that I can apply to my own life and journey. Add my two sense here and there, add little bit humor sharing on this enriched man cave that am happy to have Dan invite me to, and be a part of. I am not here often, nor do I make judgement on anyone, I have my own issues. As a good friend, I like to stop by once in awhile. So everyone continue on your journey. I look forward to meeting up with you from time to time along the way.
It's great to have you hear Char. Thank you for popping in when you can. :)